Digital Marketing Specialist:
The Paid Specialist will play a key role in the implementation and management of digital marketing campaigns on behalf of our diverse portfolio of clients. This individual will work directly with the Vice President of Digital Operations to ensure campaign success and client satisfaction, tasked with day-to-day implementation, execution, and optimization of digital marketing campaigns. Adaptability, self-motivation, attention to detail, and an eagerness to learn are strong prerequisites to being successful in this role.
- Create, implement, track, and optimize digital marketing campaigns in platforms such as Meta, LinkedIn, Google, etc.
- Set up trackers, build out and execute orders, and actualize dollars on an ongoing basis
- Perform regular quality assurance/quality control checks to ensure campaigns are running as contracted
- Assist team in identifying optimization opportunities and making media recommendations
- Present campaign recaps and insights to digital strategy team
- Account reconciliation
- Handling of streaming Orders on various streaming platforms
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1 – 3 years of experience in digital marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional work experience
- Experience in either search or social media marketing
- General understanding of website analytics
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in copywriting a plus, but not mandatory
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with Excel and Microsoft Office suite
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Most importantly, eager to learn, adaptable, and have a strong interest in the advertising/media industry
WVRC Media is an equal opportunity employer and is dedicated to providing broad outreach regarding job vacancies. We seek the help of local organizations in referring qualified applicants to our company. Organizations that wish to receive our vacancy information should contact Kelly Ayersman at WVRC Media by calling 304-296-0029.